Saturday, November 9, 2013


The tiger with the broken arm used to have a feathery wing... but you know, some cats aren't meant to fly.  Some cats are meant to walk the muddling earth, mud beings.  Plus, one wing makes you fly in circles.  Where'd this guy go?  My memory is all blinking and flashing lights-- over stimulated, over served.  I feel like I dropped him in a drink?  So sorry if that's true.


The whale probably shattered into a million pieces.  Right after I took the picture I purposefully knocked it off the speaker.  Goodbye, whale and one armed tiger-cat!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, my name is Maggie Koerner. I sang for Galactic the night of the show. I rarely go back to the front of the stage after a show, but that particular night I did. The sound engineer told me that someone left a present for me, and then he handed me your ceramic whale. I immediately took a huge gasp in because I have been searching for my spirit animal, and it was 100% clear in that moment that that this was my sign. Thank you for the gift, and know that it has a special place in my home for the rest of my days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so GREAT! It was a fantastic show. Glad to hear the whale didn't shatter. Glad he found you. He must have been very determined to be your spirit animal!

    ReplyDelete