Friday, January 10, 2014

It's a new year.  2014.  Year of the horse.   

I predict a great year for underground bloggers and homeless spirit animals.  There is something about this project-- it's digging in, it's starting to shine. 

It's a good feeling-- this idea that I am producing and putting something positive into this world.  Spreading the light.  These animals have provoked thought and conversation and research and animal spirit love.  And we've had a lot of fun, too.

In 2013 all the light I let go came back to me doubled and brighter-- and I discovered whole reserves of light that I didn't even know I had. 

Goodbye, snake!  Hello, horse!  Here's to staying on the light side!





Stop talking about clearing your head. Clear your fucking heart instead.-- Charles Bukowski

No comments:

Post a Comment