Friday, July 18, 2014

riverquest and back

We have been on a bit of a hiatus.  Not really.  Last week we went on a little vision quest-- made it all the way to the mountains of Virginia.  The experience was thick with animal encounters: turtles, fish, hawks, rabbits, deer; the usual.  But some unusual stuff as well: a butterfly wing fell on me from the sky -- and I was nearly peed on by a tiger. 

We met some human animals, too.  One fine fellow wound up being our camping butler, swimming hole bloodhound, river guide.  He was so clearly a red bear.  Unfortunately, I didn't have a bear with me.  But I'm pretty confident that I can get that guy his red river bear through this vast and growing spirit animal network..  One of these days.

Bottom line: we are river dipped-- renewed, refreshed, and ready. 

Big stuff coming up here at the beast factory.  A whole new batch is about to be fired.  Animals are about to go scattering across the state.  And we were recently mentioned in an article in SALT magazine.     

Making waves!  Check your pockets!  Check your socks!



         

No comments:

Post a Comment