Thursday, May 15, 2014

fitz, tantrums, fractures

Fitz and the Tantrums were a great time!  It's been a long time since I've seen an anthem band.  Danced up a storm!  And they played The Pretenders! 

I got two lovely little beasts out there.  One was an eagle.  The eagle I threw over the fence.  I don't think it hit anybody, but who knows?  If you were having a fine time and then suddenly got brained by a little blue eagle... I have no idea about any of it.  But you might like to know that I fell down my steps last night.  Universe?  Are we even?

The little hooded crow went off with some friends.  Who knows where it ended up?

I have a few of these hooded crows.  If you found this bugger, I suspect you are a part of something greater than you know.  You're not as weird as you think you are-- there are other hooded crows around.  And maybe theses crows don't recognize each other because their magic is hidden-- all cloaked up.  Open your eyes! 




No comments:

Post a Comment