Friday, May 9, 2014

Feathers, furs, and fins

    
     Beasts are slowly and randomly still making their way into the world.  I stuck something in a window corner at the Brooklyn Arts Center during Stephen Marley-- maybe a little goat? 

  Then there was the one-legged white goose I left in a planter in front of Buddy's.  Seems lots of folks leave lots of things at Buddy's.  I've found a hat there and a lapel pin from Nasa, and people of every variety.  It's a finder's keeper's kind of place.  You know the thing about geese-- they don't leave each other behind.  If one goose is wounded, the other's will wait with him til he dies.  Whoever found this one, I suspect you are a good friend.  Or you should think about what that means.

     Also, I gave away a land-loving seahorse at Hall and Oates-- to a very sweet poi and hoop spinning lady in the liquor garden.  Male seahorses carry babies and give birth-- and this one loves dry land.  Like the hanged man of the tarot-- this guy is about looking at things in a different light, expecting the unexpected-- not everything is obvious and static.  Something might just surprise you.

     I have a good many more to distribute in the next week.  But here's the big news:  We are close to reaching 1000 visits on this blog.  Be prepared.  My stealthy cohorts and I are planning a bombing.  Spirit Animals everywhere!  Raining from the sky like cats and dogs and locusts!  Soon!        

No comments:

Post a Comment