Sunday, April 20, 2014

Mudbeings

Oh, Shakori Hills, I love you.

It was a mudfest-- as we all know.  But those Indigo Girls are still so awesome.  And we made friends!  And the animals went all around. 

My 6 year old daughter and her new festie friends, Kelsey and Tanner, went all around "selling" the beasts.  They traded and haggled and who knows what-- but it was keeping them busy.  They actually came back with $35 dollars.  A little gang of smiley-faced kids in raincoats are better than anybody at marketing weird things.  I swear, some people had no idea what they were buying--  they were just so charmed. :)

I gave a few away.  Didn't get the buffalo where I wanted.  Next time. I got a bear to a rockhound guy that sold us an amazing druzy quartz.  I know I'll get the karma back from that one.  Such a friendly guy.  Wilmington roots.  And the bear suited him-- rock holding paw and everything. 

At least five were just placed around.  To the wind!

Let us know if you found one.  We'd like to know that they made it out of the mud.  Happy spring, easter, 420, pagan sex day, Ishtar, Passover.  Happy happy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment